To receive a payment several conditions apply:
- First and foremost: transactions must always be verified and approved by the advertiser.
- For the very first payment: a one-time-only payment request is mandatory. You will receive a notification when you have reached the payment threshold and when the amount is in your payable balance.
- Daisycon offers several plans for periodic payment: either on weekly or monthly basis. Please keep in mind that for some plans have additional costs that will be charged for interest and credit risk.
- Please note: for transactions that are entered manually by the advertiser: they can only be paid once they have been approved and paid for by the advertiser. Transactions may be entered manually when, for example, an eCPC guarantee is issued by the concerning advertiser or in case of a correction to a graduated payment.
Available payment plans
Depending on which country you are based in, one or more payment plans are available. If there are several payment plans are available, you can switch between them whenever you please:
Do you want to benefit from faster payments? Then choose either the Premium or High-Speed payment plans.
Please do keep in mind that once a transaction is generated, the (current) selected payment option applies. You cannot adjust this afterwards.
You can easily adjust your payment plan once you are logged in as publisher, via: ‘Settings | Account’ | ‘Payment arrangement’. Below the visual, the plans are explained. Please note that the visual below is only a rough representation to give you a better overview. Please read the details of each payout plan carefully.
Basic payment: monthly
Basic is a monthly payment plan. The transaction is paid if: it is over 45 days after the end of the month in which the transaction was generated, and the transaction was verified and paid by the advertiser.
- Example: Transaction date is September 13th. The advertiser approves the transaction on September 25th. 45 days after the 1st of October the transaction is paid out on or around November 15th. This payment method is free of charge.
- Restriction: To receive payment as a publisher, the advertiser first has to fulfil their invoice to Daisycon.
Basic Payment is available globally and is completely free of charge.
Premium payment: monthly (our recommendation)
Premium is a monthly payment plan. The transaction is paid if: it is over 15 days after the end of the month in which the transaction was generated, and the transaction was verified by the advertiser.
The most important advantages for you as a publisher in this case are that a payment is made quickly after the transactions have been approved. You no longer have to wait for the advertiser to pay the invoice to Daisycon. In addition, you bear no risk that an advertiser is unable to fulfil a payment.
- Example: Transaction date is September 13th. The advertiser verifies the transaction on September 25th. 15 days after the 1st of October, the transaction is paid out on or around October 15th. Additional costs of the Premium plan are 1.95 percent.
Premium Payment is available in the majority of European countries*.
High-Speed is a weekly payment plan. The transactions are paid if they are generated in the previous month, and verified by the advertiser. This is our fastest payment without the risk an advertiser has to pay the invoice to Daisycon.
- Example: Approved transactions from last month are paid within 7 days. Additional costs of the High-Speed plan are 2.25 percent.
High-Speed Payment is available in the majority of European countries*.
When you change payment plan, this will not be implemented retroactively. No rights may be derived from this message and any associated attachments and images.
- Czech Republic
- Great Britain