Advertisers imagine and create new sales and promotions every day. Updating and adding these is a lot of work. To make it (even) easier, we recently launched our promotions service, where you can find all of the available promotions, voucher codes and special offers. This promotion feed replaces the old voucher code feed. This feed delivers all promotions (special offers and voucher codes) that our advertisers currently offer. With a data feed management tool you can automatically add these promotions to your website.
From now on you can also see which promotions are coming up but aren’t live yet. To do so, filter on status ‘upcoming’ and you will see all upcoming promotions from advertisers. In this way, you are always up to date on the newest promotions!
How does the promotion feed look like?
In the feed, you find all necessary information. In the following, you find an explanation of the most important fields:
- Program name: the campaign’s name
- Promotion name: the promotion’s title
- Consumer description: a brief description for the user about the special offer
- Promotion code: the voucher code that the user needs to redeem (if applicable)
- Type: the type of promotion (percentage, amount, free shipping, etc.)
- Discount: the discount
- Start date: the start date of the promotion
- End date: the last day of the promotion
- Terms: additional terms and conditions for the offer (if applicable)
- Locales: the countries where this promotion is active
- Subscribed media ids: your media which is/are subscribed to the campaign
- Category: the advertiser’s category
How to use the promotion feed?
You can use the feed to automatically add promotions and codes to your website. The feed updates automatically, so you always have an up-to-date set of promotions available on your page. If you are familiar with PHP you can also integrate the feed yourself. Another method is typing over promotions manually. We do not recommend this though.
Retrieving promotions automatically.
Want to retrieve advertisers’ promotions (with and without code) easily and efficiently? For instance all Black Friday promotions in one go?
Go to 'Material | Promotions'. Here, you’ll find all promotions that are available in our system. You can find all different promotions per advertiser. Attention! You can only use promotions of campaigns that you are approved for. If you want to promote these special offers, we recommend subscribing to all campaigns that allow promotion code publishers.
At the top of the page you can find the icon for ‘Export’.
Now the choice is yours; You can either download the feed or you can copy the promotions by hand. Tip: Automate this process! You can do this with our API services or with an export as URL. We also advise using the filters, so you can only retrieve promotions for a special event for example.
API documentation for publishers: