When you have admin rights in your account then you can grant other users access to your account. This is useful for business users where multiple users need access to one account.
You can assign rights by going in the menu to "Settings" | "Users". In this menu you can assign different roles to new users. This way you can shield off certain information.
What do these different roles mean?
- Account management: with this role you have access to the menu: "Settings" | "Account". You can change the account settings like address and payment information.
- User management: with this role you can add and remove users and assign roles.
- Media management: with this you have access to the menu: "Settings" | "Media". In this menu you can add, remove or modify media.
- Campaigns: in this menu you can search and find all campaigns.
- Material: in this menu you can retreive link material, deeplinks, productfeeds and promotion codes. Please note: this menu only works if you have access to the menu: campaigns.
- Statistics: here you have access to all statistics.
- Support: here you can submit and answer tickets.
What can I do if I have any further questions?
If you have any other questions, please check our Frequently asked questions (FAQ) first. The questions are sorted by subject so you can find the answer quickly. If your question is not listed then you can submit a ticket and contact us.