To receive a payment several conditions apply:
- First and foremost: transactions must always be verified and approved by the advertiser.
- For your very first payment: a one-time-only payment request is mandatory. You will receive a notification when you have reached the payment threshold and when the amount is in your payable balance.
- Daisycon offers several plans for periodic payment: either on weekly or monthly basis. Please keep in mind that for some plans additional costs will be charged for interest and credit risk.
- Please note: for transactions that are entered manually by the advertiser: they can only be paid once they have been approved and paid for by the advertiser. Transactions may be entered manually when, for example, an eCPC guarantee is issued by the concerning advertiser or in case of a correction to a graduated payment.
Depending on which country you are based, one or more payment plans are available. If several payment plans are available, you can switch between them whenever you please. Please do keep in mind that once a transaction is generated, the (current) selected payment option applies. You cannot adjust this afterwards.
You can easily adjust your payment plan once you are logged in as publisher, via: ‘Settings | Account’ | ‘Payment arrangement’.
Would you like to benefit the most from fast payment? We recommend choosing Premium or High-Speed payment.
Basic payment: monthly
Basic is a monthly payment plan. The transaction is paid if: it is over 45 days after the end of the month in which the transaction was generated, and the transaction was verified and paid by the advertiser.
- Example: Transaction date is September 13. The advertiser approves the transaction on September 25. 45 days after the 1st of October the transaction is paid out on or around November 15. This payment method is free of charge.
- Restriction: To receive payment as a publisher, the advertiser first has to fulfill their invoice to Daisycon.
Premium payment: monthly
Premium is a monthly payment plan. The transaction is paid if: it is over 15 days after the end of the month in which the transaction was generated, and the transaction was verified by the advertiser.
The most important advantages for you as a publisher in this case are that a payment is made quickly after the transactions have been approved. You no longer have to wait for the advertiser to pay the invoice to Daisycon. In addition, you bear no risk that an advertiser is unable to fulfill a payment.
- Example: Transaction date is September 13. The advertiser verifies the transaction on September 25. 15 days after the 1st of October, the transaction is paid out on or around October 15. Additional costs of the Premium plan are 1,95 percent.
High-Speed is a weekly payment plan. The transactions are paid if they are generated in the previous month, and verified by the advertiser. This is our fastest payment without the risk an advertiser has to pay the invoice to Daisycon.
- Example: Approved transactions from last month are paid within 7 days. Additional costs of the High-Speed Europe plan are 2,25 percent.
When you change payment plan, this will not be implemented retroactively. No rights may be derived from this message and any associated attachments and images.