Do you have a toolbar or extension? In your publisher account you have to specify this as your media. Choose media type 'Toolbar / Plugin'. Be specific in the description and URL of your media. It has to be clear that your media is a toolbar/plugin or extension.
It's important that you describe how you promote our advertisers. This is important for our advertisers to know. The advertiser will decide if you can promote his/her campaign.
- Choose media type 'Toolbar / Plugin' and be clear about what you do and that you use a toolbar/extension/plugin;
- In general: it has to be clear for the consumer that they use a toolbar/browser extension;
- The consumer has to install the toolbar/extension voluntarily. So it can’t be a combined download as software/malware/etc;
- It must be easy to remove;
- It must be unobtrusive;
- The consumer has to make an active click to advertiser.
What can I do if I have any further questions?
If you have any other questions, please check our Frequently asked questions (FAQ) first. The questions are sorted by subject so you can find the answer quickly. If your question is not listed then you can submit a ticket and contact us.